A career in home care, adult day center and transportation services
Whether you want a career in home care or a rewarding part time job, we want to hear from you. One of the best reasons for working in the eldercare industry is the opportunity to help people. All of our team members provide more than personal assistance. We also provide companionship, emotional support and encouragement. While this may not seem as important, social isolation has been linked with a number of adverse health outcomes. Whether you work as a caregiver, in our adult day center or in transportation, you will be a vital and valued staff member.
Almond Tree Senior Solutions is committed to treating both our clients and staff with dignity and respect. As a member of our team, you will experience the joys and personal satisfaction of helping our clients to live a more independent and healthier lifestyle.
Employment Benefits include:
- Flexible Schedules
- Medical Insurance
- Dental/Vision Insurance
- AFLAC Insurance Coverages
- Life Insurance
- Retirement Savings
- Paid Time Off
- Corporate Chaplain
- Counseling Services
You can apply online or in person at our office. Office hours are 9AM to 3PM Monday through Friday.
195 Airport Rd Selinsgrove, PA 17870
Current Available Positions
We are hiring caring and dedicated people who would enjoy working in a position where they know they are making a change in someone’s life. CNAs and Personal Care Attendants with prior experience are needed. However, if you have not worked in this field before, we can train you to be sure that you are ready to handle the duties required.
Caregiver duties and responsibilities include:
- Assisting with ADLs, or Activities of Daily Living like bathing, dressing, toileting and meals
- Helping client with mobility: getting in and out of a vehicle, the bed, bathroom and shower and wheelchair
- Companionship and emotional support
- Light housekeeping, laundry, meal preparation, and running errands
- Medication reminders
- Continuing Rehab therapies at home
- Alzheimer’s, dementia, cancer recovery and respite care
Check our Home Care page for more information.